Geometrical Necklace.



I am pretty proud of this beauty. It was in my head for days ànd nights, what the same is as sleeping bad because of to much creative activity in my head.

What you'll need
- Polymer clay (I used "Fimo" in the colours dolphin grey & fluo yellow)
- the (awesome) template I made for you
- necklace and clasp
- glue
- a cutter
- an oven

Download the template here:


 Tutorial


1) Cut the template
2) Place the paper triangles as excercise 
    TIP: Take a picture of the paper configuration - It will help you later when you are working with the real triangles
3) Roll the clay out - you'll need a pancake (thickness: 2 mm)
4) Put in the freezer for 15 minutes
    TIP: The cutting will go easier
5) Cut the triangles out of the clay
6) Add a little hole in the 2 outer triangles
7) Bake! 
8) Place the triangles in the right place and glue them together
    TIP: I used a glue gun 
9) Make the necklace complete

Et voila!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dit is echt cool! Leuk gedaan :)
    Sabrina,x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello, how are you? I just fell in love with this necklace!!! Do you sell your works?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen